Monday, February 14, 2011

Week of January 24, 2011

From Cinda:

                Monday I was home sick, but Tuesday it was back to the Gender Center.  Karen and I talked about the volunteer training, then she met with one of the presenters for the Gold Rush clinical track.  I printed fliers to take to DU on Thursday, and talked with a open hours drop in.  Miranda came by and fixed some computer problems we were having - thank you!  And I worked on my IFEP update and talked about that with Karen.  Kate also dropped in and she and I talked about the grant.
                Wednesday I sent out the Gold Rush clinical track fliers via e-mail, printed out some parts of the grant handbook, and read that over.
                Thursday I was in for my meeting with my field liaison, then off to DU to drop off fliers at the departments that didn't get back to me about the e-mailed flier.  Then it was back in the evening for a team meeting and then volunteer training.

No comments:

Post a Comment