Monday, March 21, 2011

Week of February 21, 2011

From Cinda:

Monday, in to the GIC, hanging with one of the volunteers while Karen worked in the back on the Gold Rush.  We had visitors drop in and had some nice chats.  We're also trying to get a new version of the clinical workshops printed, but the computer and the printer aren't talking to each other!  I also added demographics cards to the spreadsheet.  After Karen and volunteer left it was quiet, so I did some work for school while I waited to see who might drop in.

Tuesday, I was back at the GIC doing more little projects.  It was nice to be able to get a bunch of these small things done, and it broughht our data entry up to date.

Friday and Saturday I was at the Gold Rush, in the clinical track, which was amazing.  We heard from several experts in the field, asked questions, and had a really enjoyable time learning a lot of stuff.  This was really an amazing event and I can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment