Monday, April 11, 2011

Week of April 4, 2011

From Cinda:

Monday, I met with Karen to do some supervision, then saw my first clinical client to do some case management.  That was followed by an intake.  So, lots of clinical work for the start of this week!  We also had a drop in, and a wonderful volunteer, and very little time for me to try and e-mail everyone about their volunteer hours this week.  I think we might need to have the volunteer(s) on Monday do the contact to the other volunteers about their hours… I was back in the evening for the open group.

Tuesday, I did my DAP notes for the two clients yesterday, scanned in the March data, and updated the blog.

Wednesday, I read over my DAP notes and added a little more.  I also finished the flyer to send out to schools and churches and e-mailed it off to everyone on the list that I had an e-mail for.  Now I need to find a way to fax it to the departments, and mail it to some of the churches…

Thursdays, back at the GIC for a clinical meeting at 10:30.  Our PsyD student had clinical appointments, so I manned the front desk with a volunteer until 3:30, when I had another intake, too.  Wow!  It's exciting to see the clinical services taking off!

No comments:

Post a Comment