Monday, April 4, 2011

Week of March 28, 2011

From Cinda:

Monday I met with a professor before coming to the Gender Center.  The RTD is great here in Denver, but sometimes it's a pain, like today.  It took way too long to get here!  I sent out to the volunteers signed up for this week.  Worked on the volunteer recruitment, and did some data entry.

Wednesday I tried to find e-mails for locations where I could only find a fax number or address easily.  And I had very little luck.  It seems very odd to me that departments in colleges and universities do not have a contact e-mail listed on their contact web page!  And churches, why in the world don't they have an e-mail listed?

Thursday, back to the GIC.  I was able to sit in on an in-take and that was really helpful.  I will be seeing my first client on Monday.  I also did some data entry, spent some time talking with Karen and doing more volunteer recruitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment