Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week of December 27, 2010

From Anne:
Gender Identity Center closed for the holidays! 

From Cinda:

Back to the Gender Center on Monday!  Karen and I had planned to go over the grant, but things were a little busy so that had to be postponed until Tuesday.  Once again we'll be closed on Friday and Saturday for New Year's so this is another short week for us.

Tuesday Karen and I looked over the grant.  Karen had some suggestions that I'll have to work in.  It's shaping up!  This is my first time writing a grant, and I'm a little nervous about it, but I know that it will be looked over by Karen and Kate before it is sent off so that boosts my confidence!

Back on Thursday for some more grant tweaking.  Looks like once the winter quarter starts I'll be coming back on Thursday mornings for our team meetings, which works fine for me since all three of my classes are on Friday and all I have on Thursday is seminar.  I hope everybody as a great New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment