Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week of November 1, 2010

From Anne:

This is a very exciting week at the Gender Center! Our Grand Opening/General Membership  meeting is this Saturday. We have an open invitation to all members, community members, our new neighbors and friends. The barbecue was great, the weather was beautiful. A 70 degree day in November! Member and staff decorated and cooked out for guests to come enjoy the new space, meet new people and see old friends. Through some very generous donations, we also  almost reached our goal of raising enough money to be matched by the Gill Foundation.


From Cinda: 

Sunday, October 31, at 1 a.m. I was hit with flu - nasty, icky flu.  Swine flu…  The first two days were the worst, but the next five after that I only had energy to sleep, sit and stare at the television, or doze!  I didn't go to school or anything.  But I was able to just sit and read, so I read more of the Lev book.

No comments:

Post a Comment