Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week of November 8, 2010

From Anne:

This week, Karen and I met with a non profit consultant named Briana Dolby. She and I met a couple weeks back and she volunteered her time, experience and knowledge to the Gender Identity Center. We talked about our mission statement and goals of the board for the year and the future. Brianna was incredibly helpful in her evaluation of our program, our goals and what we need to do to accomplish them. We are going to work on the ideas that Brianna gave us as a starting point, and then we’ll set another meeting when we have collected the data and information that she needs to move forward.

From Cinda:

By Monday the 8th I was feeling closer to being a human again, although I developed an upper respiratory infection - joyful.  But I made it back to classes on Thursday and Friday.  And I managed to get finals done, but that wiped me out!  I'm still sleeping a couple of hours more a night than usual, but I'm slowly getting my strength back.  And only one more final to do next week, thank goodness.  And I finished the Lev book, so there was a silver lining to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment